basics in pump technology
- Dangers of electrical current: Safety measures
- Basics electric circuit: Voltage, current & power, direct current (DC), alternating current (AC), three-phase current
- Cables & Circuit breaker
- Electric motors to drive vacuum pumps and compressors: AC motor, three phase motor, nameplate, efficiency classes (IE3)
- Frequency converter drives for vacuum pumps and compressors
- Ideally suited for technicians, sales staff and users of vacuum technology
- 2-day intensive training course: Fundamental basic knowledge of electrical engineering with strong reference to pump technology
- This seminar provides theoretical content from the field of electrical engineering but does not qualify the participants as electricians!
- This seminar is designed for 4 to 12 people and can be booked in English or German.
- Appointments are made by arrangement.
Your benefits at a glance
- Acquire basic knowledge of electrical engineering
- Learn and understand the design, function and use of different drives for vacuum pumps and compressors