Pneumatic Conveying Tool
- Basics of pneumatic conveying systems
- Structure, functions and operation of the software: Typical application examples
- A wide range of exercises
- Ideally suited for technicians, engineers, sales staff and generally for users of BECKER pumps
- Basic knowledge of vacuum
- 1/2-day training: The exercises require a laptop on which the BECKER pneumatic conveying tool software and the MATLAB runtime can be installed.
- This seminar is designed for 4 to 12 people and can be booked in English or German.
- Appointments are made by arrangement.
Your benefits at a glance
- Get to know extensive functions and possibilities of the software
- Knowledge of how to operate the software
- Selection of the suitable pump size for pneumatic vacuum or pressure conveying systems