MAKE IT SUPREME.
Why are BECKER vacuum pumps the heart of your vacuum packaging process?
As a full-line supplier, Becker offers you customer-oriented vacuum solutions that can be optimally integrated into your applications; be it in vacuum table and chamber machines, inline thermoformers to inline tray sealers, vacuum tumblers or vacuum cutters.
Compact. Robust. Modular. Durable.
The first 40 m³/h vacuum pumps for table-top packaging machines.
- Three different variants for all applications
- 40% faster evacuation time compared to the industry standard
- Low operating noise
Advantages of a centralized vacuum system
The animation shows how:
- Up to 25% faster evacuation times
- Less heat and noise
- Less odour and aerosol emissions
- Improved working environment
- Highest energy efficiency
Learn how the conversion to a central air supply system can pay for itself by means of a real project.
Together we can do it better!
Are you ready to take your production efficiency to the next level?
- Free technical advice
- Pump inspection - for all your pump brands
- On-site service
- Direct help in case of emergency due to spare pumps in stock
- 140 years of vacuum expertise
Original spare parts
- High efficiency and long service life
- Smooth function due to optimal fit
- Reduction of the risk of failure
- Minimisation of your maintenance costs
- No additional repair costs
Application examples for vacuum pumps
Opening of foil bags and sacks in filling processes
Placement of food and luxury food, such as chocolates, into packaging
Reduction of oxygen content in chamber packing machines
Acceleration of maturing processes in tumblers in the meat processing industry
Evacuation of tubes, bottles and containers in the filling industry
Extraction systems for automated slaughtering systems
Conveying of food, such as cereals, flour, sugar, and pulses
Pressure build-up in pneumatic fruit and wine presses
Improving the shelf life of food
Preventing trapped air in ceramic materials
Degassing of pasta products
Thank you very much for your message. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
What can we do for you?
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW.
"*" indicates required fields
YOU WOULD LIKE TO
CONTACT US DIRECTLY?
Becker Druk- en Vacuümpompen B.V.
8447 Sp Heerenveen
T +31(0)513 65 18 00
Here you can find the contact close to you, because our support is available almost everywhere in the world. We are here for you!