|Volume flow 50 Hz||1000 m³/h|
|Differential pressure Δp 50 Hz||60 p/p|
|Power 50 Hz||4 kW|
|Noise Level 50 Hz||74 dB(A)|
|Volume flow 60 Hz||1200 m³/h|
|Differential pressure Δp 60 Hz||60 p/p|
|Power 60 Hz||4.8 kW|
|Noise Level 60 Hz||78 dB(A)|
|Weight||228 kg without motor|
- Compact design
- Variety of motors available
- Single shaft direct drive
- Continuous duty rated
- Low operation and maintenance costs
- No cycling times
- Quiet operation – no silencer enclosures necessary
- Small footprint for space savings
- Straightforward construction for fast and easy service on-site to reduce downtime
Whether you have an inline tray sealer, chamber machine, rotary chamber machine, tumbler or mixing chambers our robust vacuum pumps keep your machine running.
From food processing and packaging, to thermoforming and manufacturing, the removal of air or gas from a given space is one of the most wide ranging applications of vacuum pumps and systems.
Vacuum pumps are the preferred solution for removing gases, air, moisture, and vapour from processed materials like plastics, ceramic, and pasta to improve the finished product quality.
Thank you very much for your message. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW.
"*" indicates required fields