Side channel blowers, double stage
The SV 500/2 is a turbo dynamic pump that offers high performance with 100% free of oil and contact during operation. These side channel blowers are low-maintenance, highly efficient, and require only minimal maintenance.
- Integrated inlet & discharge silencers
- Pedestal with vibration isolators for horizontal installation
- Internal vacuum-tight inlet filter (some models)
- Internal pressure relief respectively safety valve (some models)
|Volume flow 50 Hz||260 m³/h|
|Pressure relative 50 Hz||+370 mbar|
|Power 50 Hz||4.0 kW|
|Noise Level 50 Hz||69.9 dB(A)|
|Volume flow 60 Hz||305 m³/h|
|Pressure relative 60 Hz||+340 mbar|
|Power 60 Hz||4.8 kW|
|Noise Level 60 Hz||71.6 dB(A)|
|Weight||62.5 kg with motor|
- Non-contact compression
- Compact design
- Inlet & discharge silencers
- Sealed bearings eliminate greasing
- Rubber foot or pedestal mount for versatile installation
- Low operating and exhaust temperatures
- Quiet Operation
- Optional suction filter: exclusive clear filter cover allows for fast visual maintenance inspection
- Significantly longer maintenance intervals due to a double filter surface
Whether you need an individual unit or a system, Becker's vacuum pumps, compressors for blast air, and combined pressure/vacuum pumps are made for the various processes used in the printing and paper industry - from the pre-press stage, to sheet fed and digital presses, to the post-press.
Becker vacuum pumps and blowers follow the trend of new technologies and are an important, efficient component of stationary fuel cells, and battery production, amongst other benefits.
From the production of new plastic components to the resource-friendly recycling of PET – vacuum pumps, vacuum systems and compressors from Becker are involved in the process.
Vacuum pumps and compressors from Becker are the preferred solution for sparging, wastewater treatment, and aeration.
Becker provides customised vacuum pump and compressor solutions for numerous mechanical engineering applications across the world, such as conveying, transporting, fixing, lifting, handling, drying, cooling and many more.
Perfect for turning air into power, our vacuum pumps and compressors are built to withstand the high demands of working on construction sites.
Low pressure and vacuum solutions are perfect for transferring powders, granules, flakes, and other small, dry, low bulk density products.
Compressors are used to build up pressure to supply air for the aeration of waste water, blast air for printing, wine presses, drainage system reliners, and other processes.
Thank you very much for your message. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW.
"*" indicates required fields